Scala Player provides stable, reliable multimedia playback for virtually any environment including entertainment, retail, government, finance, and education.
Users can create content using Designer or other industry-standard applications and distribute it to Scala Players using Content Manager (and Broadcast Server for satellite/multicast)
The Player will continuously run and update the content on dynamic signage displays according to the plan set in place from the Content Manager. Interactive scripts, text, images, sound, and video can be dynamically scheduled and customized at each Player location.
All updates are handled intelligently in the background to minimise any disruption of currently playing media.
- Stable and reliable digital signage playback 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Superior playback technology delivers smooth sub-pixel motion without distracting choppy, stutters
- Player will only download changes, not the entire content
- Communicates with Content Manager to track Player health and log events for ad billing or other reporting.
- Supports Windows Streaming Video or live video inputs with additional EXtension Module and corresponding hardware
- Plays either self-running media or interactive content with a touchscreen
- Native support for many widescreen displays and auto-rotation on portrait screens
- Audio-only Players are an option if you’re looking to manage both visual and audio messaging
- If your network connection goes down, Player keeps playing using store and forward technology
- Player licensing options are available for a wide variety of hardware from the very basic to the most advanced