Release 10.2.3 is now available for Scala Content Manager and IAdea Android Player
Hi, we’re pleased to announce our latest release, available at www.scala.com/updates
Scala Enterprise Content Manager Release 10.2.3
- Roles with numeric only names are now allowed.
- Fixed a bug where you can’t change Roles for multiple users at the same time.
- Made a change to a user-related error message received when importing a username that already exists.
- Improved error message when attempting to create Roles with reserved names.
- Improved password field labels in Settings.
- Fixed a bug to remove unnecessary hyperlink in Media Distribution.
- Fixed several modal window titles.
- Corrected a visual layout bug affecting modal button display.
- Fixed a bug concerning closing the modal during a media upload.
- Modals on the IAdea Bridge Server now close correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused modal dialogs to open multiple times when selecting media.
- Added a spinning gears to indicate system processing when updating or deleting multiple Players at once.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the spinning gears from appearing on the Playlist landing page within the dashboard.
- Added the spinning gears to the Duplicate screen when adding a Playlist that contains many items.
- Fixed a Firefox browser-only issue affecting the Distribution Schedule tab
- Fixed an IE9-browser only related configuration screen layout bug.
- Improved translations in the detail section of Playback Audit Report
- The name of the Playback Audit Reports respects localization.
- Fixed a UI-related Plan Generation Schedule for non-English users.
- Corrected visual layout bugs caused by certain language localization selections.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused Playlist Items to update unnecessarily.
- Corrected a rare bug in which the UI for selecting Owner Workgroup for a Playlist can be checked multiple times.
- Fixed an issue with Playlist filters on Ad Manager.
- Renamed the Channels filter title to “Channel’s Timeslots” on the Playlist landing page.
- Fixed an issue that affected Playlist shuffling percentage value.
- Fixed a bug that caused Media to become corrupted when publishing a newer version of a Scala Script (if a prior revision was published in SCZ format).
- Fixed a rare bug that affected the list of connectors in Server Settings.
- Corrected an issue with numeric only time triggers.
- Fixed a bug that hid approval commentary
- Improved the performance of Player Selection after an update of MySQL.
- The use of Filters no longer makes the duplication button disappear on the Media landing page.
- On Player landing page, we have merged the filter Player Problems into Player Status.
- Enhanced field validation for UNC in Publish Location.
- Fixed an issue with the preview/lightbox in Media History
- Fixed a bug with API for weekday timeslot attributes.
- Fixed a bug relating to a deleted scheduled Plan Generation.
- Fixed a Bandwidth Throttling bug for multi-edit of Players.
- Real numbers are now correctly saved in string fields.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the Media preview window not to show.
- Fixed a rare bug where setting an old revision for template was not working as intended.
Scala Android Player Release 10.2.3
- Updated the included version of OpenSSL to one that fixes the “Heartbleed” vulnerability. However, as a pure web client, the Android Player was not vulnerable to malicious connection attempts from an attacker.
- Android Players now correctly clean up non-Unicode content.
Scala Samsung Smart Signage Player Release 10.2.3
- Improved support from Samsung SSP player when heartbeat setting is under 1 minute.
- Samsung SSP Player Plan Status will attempt to resend if the prior attempt fails.
The Scala team