Release 10.2.2 is now available for Scala Content Manager, Designer, Player and IAdea Android Player
Hi, we’re pleased to announce our latest release, available at www.scala.com/updates
Scala Enterprise Content Manager Release 10.2.2
- Fixed a rare bug where multi-edit actions against a Playlist weren’t saved properly.
- Fixed a bug that could occur in certain rare conditions that caused the Playlist to be locked in an unhealthy state.
- When multi-editing Playlist items, system now provides the default value for Transition Duration.
- Improved usability issues regarding drag and drop interaction within Playlist Grid Mode.
- Fixed a rare bug where Playlist Shuffle was not obeyed when a Condition is defined.
- Fixed a bug where a Playlist with an Unknown Status could not be updated.
- Fixed a bug to include Smart Playlist recommendations for new Timeslot Properties.
- Fixed a bug so that Playlist Media Items Lists are displayed correctly after using Edit Multiple.
- Fixed a bug that allows Transitions to be correctly set while using Edit Multiple in Playlist Items.
- Fixed a bug to appropriately disable drag and drop into a Playlist in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug where Player Plans were incorrectly generated because they contained multiple Sub Playlists with Conditions.
- Fixed a bug when applying Network Bandwidth Throttling to multiple Players.
- Fixed a bug that affected related Player Group filtering during the process of deleting Player Groups.
- Fixed a bug to insure the correct Workgroup is assigned when a Web Page Media item is created by a user.
- Fixed a bug for Media Item Properties ingested from a Publish Location.
- Fixed a bug in the API to always return a list of Schedules as an array, even when it only contained one Schedule.
- System now logs Player UUID with Player IP Address to better support administration and debugging.
- Fixed a bug to correctly display Players associated with a Maintenance Job.
Scala Designer and Scala Player Release 10.2.2
- Fixed a bug where video files would not play to the end in certain situations.
Scala Designer Release 10.2.2
Fixed a bug in certain situations that allowed user to insert an image into a Locked Text Elements.
Fixed a bug that kept Paste Corner functionality from working in certain conditions.
Fixed a bug where an error dialog box was shown in certain rare cases when changing the Backdrop Color.
Android Player Release 10.2.2
Fixed a bug in the cleanup routine which caused file(s) to be deleted if their filename contained Unicode characters (if they were still being played).
The Scala team